Smm TiN implant

Ok lol
I received my magnets 2 days ago, put them in salt soap water, they sat in there for maybe over 20hours and implanted one yesterday. I chose the best looking magnet from the 20. Inspected it under a microscope.
Numbed my finger whit ice salt water and i only felt when the scalpel cutted into nerve rich zones. Its implanted in pad of my index finger.
The picture i attached shows the implatn site after one night after implanting, healing really good.
Btw none of the 20magnets have failed yet so they are very promising.
Tagged:

Comments

  • And the image is bit messy because other cuts ans scars in my hand. But the area that is white is where the magnet went in
  • Nice. Brave for not using lidocaine. Did the magnet have any soot on it?
  • it did but just little bit on the sides, managed to get some off by using a microfibercloth
  • @nothot hows your magnet doing?
  • That is a very short period of time to test the magnet in the solution and SMM magnets have already been proven to have a high failure rate. I'm really sorry, but for your safety I recommend removing the magnet you already implanted and retesting the magnets for a much longer period of time. What percentage of salt was in the solution?

  • @thermalwinter like i said i chose it carefully, inspected the coating using microscope and rubbed the magnet whit microfiber cloth every now and then.
    Its nothing more than a small cut if it turns out bad, and my body will alert it soon enough. Im keeping it until it fails,
    And whats the term for a mix that cannot dissolve more stuff in it? Because the solution i tested in wont dissolve anymore salt, so i would say that there is enough salt lol.
    And i have to say that people having high failure rates is probably because people testing these are not carefull enough. Ive looked every single one of my magnets under a microscope and the coatings are good in every single one of them.






    I just got home, i drove over 20km on a tractor, i could actually feel alternator rotor spinning and felt alternator wires pulling on my magnet. Sensitivity is awesome in only almost 2days. Plus the cut has closed now.
  • @dieselpwr my progress can be found on this post: https://forum.biohack.me/discussion/2381/supermagnetman-tin-n55-implant-journey#latest

    As of recently, I finally finally feel the nerves starting to grow back because from my overly invasive proceedure. Sensitivity is starting to get better and better every day (I use the distance I feel my airpods in my pocket as a gauge)
  • Here is my finger now. Im so exited to gain more sensitivity!
  • I think its now 3days since i implanted the magnet,
    No signs of rejection or infection.
    I can feel sensitivity rising everyday
    Ive also stopped using bandages etc

    Now time will only tell when it fails!
  • edited July 24

    @dieselpwr said:
    I think its now 3days since i implanted the magnet,
    No signs of rejection or infection.
    I can feel sensitivity rising everyday
    Ive also stopped using bandages etc

    Now time will only tell when it fails!

    That's an impressive procedure, good job.> @dieselpwr said:

    @thermalwinter like i said i chose it carefully, inspected the coating using microscope and rubbed the magnet whit microfiber cloth every now and then.
    Its nothing more than a small cut if it turns out bad, and my body will alert it soon enough. Im keeping it until it fails,
    And whats the term for a mix that cannot dissolve more stuff in it? Because the solution i tested in wont dissolve anymore salt, so i would say that there is enough salt lol.
    And i have to say that people having high failure rates is probably because people testing these are not carefull enough. Ive looked every single one of my magnets under a microscope and the coatings are good in every single one of them.






    I just got home, i drove over 20km on a tractor, i could actually feel alternator rotor spinning and felt alternator wires pulling on my magnet. Sensitivity is awesome in only almost 2days. Plus the cut has closed now.

    Can you upload microscopic pictures of one of the magnets coatings you believe is entirely intact so we can give some insight? You need to be careful about even holes that are half a micron in diameter, and those are very difficult to see even with a good microscope. Unless you have a trained eye for this type of thing you cannot be entirely positive what you implanted hasn't already rejected but is currently only a minor rejection. I'm not saying you made a mistake implanting it by the way, i'm just trying to make sure you're fully aware of the process and capable of determining whether the implant is entirely biocompatible. I'm not your adversary, i'm simply trying to ensure yours and others safety

  • @Thermalwinter yup healing really good!

    Your 100% right, even the smallest hole in the coating will eventually lead to magnet degrading and possibly rejecting later. And i understand your point fully, my way how i did this is not how anyone should do it.


    and will take pictures tomorrow from all of the 19 magnets. Im surprised how well they holding up.
  • Take it out if you lose sensitivity, when my magnet failed after two years it didn’t really reject. The skin just got a little thicker over it. It was broken af though. It was a gooey mess when I got it out
Sign In or Register to comment.