Some questions before implanting
I have just a few questions for whoever has any type of answer to them before I try to implant a magnet.
1. Have any of you worn a ring/wedding ring with the magnet implanted. If so do they interfere with each other?
2. How would you know if the coating on your magnet had been compromised? Would the surrounding area just become infected or what?
3. What are some methods to test for breaks in your coating before implant. I know a salt water bath is a good choice.
4. How long does it usually take to get near full sensitivity?
5. What is the highest recommend level magnet to implant. I'm currently getting a N55.
6. Are there any diy things that are recommend to do to the magnet before implant?
7. I live in the US other than the dangerous things kit are there easy ways to source lidocaine?
Thanks for the help.