Optimal timeime of day to take nootropics and SARMs

First let me say that I have no medical background, I just built this based on some internet research so I apologize for sounding like an idiot. I'm starting a stack of new supplements and was hoping for input on whether there's an optimal time of day to take them. I will be starting each a couple weeks apart to evaluate the response and to be able to identify what is doing what. Goals are to improve cognitive function, increase longevity, general physical augmentation (strength, endurance, body fat %, energy level, etc. Doses are per day unless stated otherwise. I'm also monitoring daily physical activity and diet.
In order is:
MK-677 ibutamoren 15 mg
modafinil 100mgx2 (already figured this schedule out)
RAD 140 25mg + MK-2866 Ostarine 25mg both on 2 month cycle with 2 month PCT
tri-boron 3mg (just a supplement but, adding to the list to disclose all information relating to my little experiment)
TB-500 4mg per week for 6 weeks followed by 2mg per week (input on dosage prior to starting would be welcome)

Comments

• The real optimal solution is to space everything out evenly throughout the day.

That said, the half life of nearly all SARMs are long enough that you can pretty much just take your entire stack in the mornings. I always split non-essentials like tri-boron (and other things, fish oil, any other vitamins, CoQ10, anything of that nature) into a morning and afternoon dose just because.

TB-500, rather than write everything down I suggest just reading this:
    https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-tb-500/

I always split my doses there as well, instead of a shot per week I'd split the amount into every other day for the week, intramuscularly in areas I felt needed it most. For instance, if I set a goal during one cycle to really increase my squat max, maybe my knees would be sore from a couple bad reps. So I'd inject above the knee at the bottom of the quad. Just as an example. This is such a wide subject I encourage you to spend as much time reading on it as you can.

• @Aeternaeon said:

TB-500, rather than write everything down I suggest just reading this:
    https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-tb-500/

I always split my doses there as well, instead of a shot per week I'd split the amount into every other day for the week, intramuscularly in areas I felt needed it most. For instance, if I set a goal during one cycle to really increase my squat max, maybe my knees would be sore from a couple bad reps. So I'd inject above the knee at the bottom of the quad. Just as an example. This is such a wide subject I encourage you to spend as much time reading on it as you can.

Thanks, I did check out that site already and others and am getting mixed information regarding the effectiveness of spot injections for TB-500, I don't know if they are just assuming results based on steroids and I haven't been able to find any backing information supporting the spot injections, have you ever dosed only in one quad and noticed different results between both quads for example?

• It's actually a systemic drug so where ever you inject it, it's going to go throughout your entire body. However the area surrounding the injection will of course receive the most improvement. In that respect, it works a lot like IGF-1 which will spread through your body and, if not needed, tends to focus on your digestive system much like HGH will. This is why pro bodybuilders end up with "HGH Gut". TB-500 won't do that to you, it's just erring on the side of caution to space out your doses to make sure it's all actually being used up instead of just going systemic where it's not needed and eventually degrading. So, it's a matter of efficiency really.

• In that case, I'll delay starting the TB-500 until I have a shift in working conditions where it will be more beneficial, thanks.