Finger Suddenly Swollen

I've had my magnet for a couple of years, but it's just suddenly swelled up by a huge amount. It wasn't even this bad when I got it installed. I waited to see if it would get better, but it's getting worse.

Has anybody else had this happen? Is there a recommended solution?


  • Honestly? Removal. Sorry. The most likely reason is that the coating has finally breached and it's starting to break down. Have you noticed any decrease in the strength of the magnet?
    What type is it?
    Where are you located?

  • Yeah, just over the past year or so. I assumed it was just shifting inwards somewhat.
    I've got one of Samppa's cylinders, and I'm located in Toronto

Sign In or Register to comment.