It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hello i´m new in this Forum. My name is Matteo and i´m 21 years old.
Now I have a magnet implant in my ringfinger for over 3 years and i was wondering that it´s getting weaker and i cant even lift coins or bottle caps anymore and the sense is getting way waeker too. My question was if anyone of you experienced similar effects and if anyone tried to magnetize the magnet while it´s in your finger and if so how you did it?