Odd sensations (implant related?)

About two weeks since I first implanted my xEM chip from dangerous things and I've started to notice this odd senation in my hand. I want to describe it as an almost 'vibration' like feeling. It's not constant, and, in fact, only seems to happen when I initially make contact with touch screens (both my phone and tablet computer). I especially notice it when I roll the tip of my thumb up a screen to scroll through a page. It leaves an odd feeling somewhere between electricity and vibration when I lift my finger, and when I'm scrolling at just the right angle I feel it in the tip of my finger and hear a faint chirping noise as if static is discharging into my finger tip. I've never in my life felt such an odd sensation.

Any ideas what it could be? Did I, like, fuck up some specific nerve in the triangle during implantation? Is the chip reacting to some force given off my the screen? Am I a crazy person?

Comments

• ↑↑↑↑ Not a doctor

Did you remember to add the non-crazy-causing coating? If not, you're probably nuts now.
    I'm joking. Since it's a new addition to your body, you're focusing on it. Your brain has to adjust to having this thing under your skin and it's still learning.
    Whenever I get a hangnail that suddenly because the most sensitive place on my body and I can feel it constantly.
    I bet you notice it most while using a touch screen because your focus is on your phone which is in your hands—where the chip is.
    Don't sweat it.

• I don't think that's quite the issue... After some trial and error (and taking my headphones out) I found that if I hold my thumb at a 45° angle I can somewhat consistently replicate the effects and there is a physical sound like a faint popping or chirping as I scroll up coming from the contact point on the screen. Mind you the sensation is in my thumb and the implant is in the triangle (betwixt the thumb and index metacarpals).

• See if you can get clear video and audio of what you're describing.

• I'll try to record something in the morning (mountan time, western us)

• The chip has metal. Capacitive touch screens like those found in phones and tablets today function by emitting a small EM field above the screen, specifically a unique field emitted by each “pixel” of the screen’s “digitizer”. “Capacitive” materials like skin and metal interfere with this field, allowing the screen to detect an object above the screen, lots of laptops and some desktops have capacitive sensors built into the keyboards to detect a hand placed on or above it so they can light up without you actually pushing a button. That works on a similar principle, but with only a few “pixels” of sensitivity since determining the position of you hand on your keyboard isn’t important in that case. Touchscreens just have an extremely low power level so that you have to practically touch the screen for the device to detect your finger, you may have observed the ability to “touch” the screen without physically touching it before. Samsung’s phones are particularly sensitive to touch at a longer distance (which I think is to accommodate non-capacitive gloves that would normally keep skin too far from the screen to be detected).

Your chip implant is probably just vibrating slightly in response to the EM field, similar to a sensing magnet, only to a lower degree. It should become less noticeable as the connective tissue under you skin grows around the chip and secures it better, depending on the implant location.