The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Black and blue / yellow after implant

Hey all! 

I need your advice and professional opinion on this picture , I implanted a friend with an xNT and now ( a couple days later) it's still blue and yellow around it.

Thanks alot!

http://imgur.com/a/jXgBR

Comments

Displaying all 4 comments
  1. Looks painfully normal. Should have bruising for 1-2 weeks. Just slowly fades over time. All part of the normal healing process.
  2. This looks suspiciously like a bruise
  3. Thanks alot!

I was almost sure it wasn't something strange or alarming but I wanted to make sure it's alright. :) 

It wasn't my favorite hand to implant in as he had alot of veins for some reason, had like 1-2 sq cm to implant in, but a friend (Also implanted by me) said it was looking alarming so I needed some other oppinions about the hand :)
  4. That's perfectly normal. Typically after an implant, a small bruise persists for at least a week or two. For me, I had a bruise from day 3 to 8 after the initial implant, then the bruise went from blue to yellow and slowly faded over the next week.

Displaying all 4 comments