Best Course Of Action (Magnets)

edited November 2016 in Magnets
I've been wandering around the wiki and forums long enough to realize you guys are sick of newbies talking about magnets, but I hope you guys can hear me out and answer my (horribly stupid) questions. I would really like to get a magnet implant, preferably a m31 but from what it seems they won't be available for a while. Along with that, Michigan doesn't exactly have the greatest selection of professional implanters so I would most likely have to implant it myself or have someone else without experience do it. My questions that I couldn't find answers on are as follows.

1: How long until the m31's are estimated to be back?
2: is it worth waiting or is it better to coat it yourself?
3: what is the probability of failure?
4: is a former coroners assistant a decent bet for a implanter?
5: should I just go across the country to get someone to Implant it for me?
6: do you guys find it useful or entertaining in everyday life?

Comments

• Well, I think it'll be nice if we get the new version of the site up allowing for subforums. I have heard these questions a thousand times.. But it's still your first time asking. Right now, the only sure bet you have is Haworth or someone similar. His mags stand up to abuse and he's a master of bodywork. If you wait, you will end up with a better quality magnet but I have no idea when they will be done. There are a number of people working on mags but I know of no one nearing completion.

Probability of failure? What magnet?

Coroners assistant? Well, has he done body work? I've worked with cadavers and it really dose give you a feel regarding cutting tissue..

Should you go across the country? Idk. It depends on Why you want it and how quickly you want it.

Yeah. They're pretty fun.