Kava?

2»

Comments

• fuk. i just check they really are lol. oh well im a cannabis person anyways.
  • Do you have a link mts
  • That was an interesting read thank you for the link. It appears to be in process at least a little bit. I didn't know it has that sort of an effect on people.
  • yea i had some cool experiences with it + thx for sending the link mate
  • oddly enough, the nsi-189 im taking tastes a little like kava. makes me want to throw up.
  • Are you still liking NSI-189?
  • Yea! i had to interrupt my fukn trial though but now i started back again and i'm taking a small amount sublingually which appears to have a better result. the first few days i was manic. it felt really good. one thing that is weird are the muscle twitches and i salivate a lot/get the feeling like my thirst cant be quenched..
  • I found a Chinese supplier and I toying with the idea of getting some, just need a way to know what I have....
  • I would get some from a guy on longecity if he still has some. tons of user reviews on the forum about his stuff + he was one of the original ppl involved with the first group buys i believe. ill msg u he doesnt like his name out there