The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Grindfest 2 vid

Here it is!  Thanks again to bird for submitting footage.

https://vimeo.com/164774687

Comments

Displaying all 10 comments
  1. Awesome. It will probably be a few years until I am able to make it, but I can't wait till the day I can join you guys for Grindfest.

2. Um no link there @proteus lol
  3. For me, the video is linked right beneath his post and is playable on the page. I am on desktop, are you on mobile still? I wonder if that might be the issue.
  4. I am I don't really use PC at all it's a dinosaur.
  5. This was the first time it ever embedded automatically for me. 

trybalworf, try clicking here
  6. That worked nice video. What was the liquid cassox put in your noses?
  7. @Proteus thanks for the link. The automatically embedded video worked for me. I think it just didn't want to work on mobile.
  8. Yes my new technology tends to be inferior with this web page :(
  9. Actually... let me check on mobile... un momento por favor...

*taps phone to his arm to unlock*

Welp, I can see the embedded video but am not able to play it as it says the plugin is unavailable. For reference, I'm running CyanogenMod 13 on a Oneplus One.

10. My iPad doesn't show the video embedded until I highlight the area to copy paste lol. Oh technology how you confuzzle me so.
Displaying all 10 comments