Implanters in Woodbridge VA through DC area?

edited January 2016 in Community
Hello to all. My application was just approved and I am stoked to be a part of this forum. I've had a rapidly growing interest in biohacking in the month and I'm looking for someone who could give me a magnet implant. I would do it myself but I don't know how to stitch lol. I can go as far south in VA as Fredericksburg and as far north as DC or maybe close to DC in Maryland for the procedure. If anyone does implants near these areas, or if you know someone who does, I would greatly appreciate your help :)
Tagged:

Comments

• I also live in VA and i went into one of the tattoo parlors nearby. I asked if they could implant it for me and they told me that it was illegal in Virginia :( No idea about Maryland. I think i read there are some in Ohio, though.
  • I am actually gonna go talk to my piercer about it soon, I can let you know when I do. He's based in Fredericksburg.
  • I also just got approved for this forum. I live in MD and am also looking as you folks are as to an implanter in our DC area.
  • I remember a place in Alexandria, VA that does it when I was looking a year ago. 
    I'll try to find the link again.
  • Anyone around here anymore?

• @zipman said:
    Anyone around here anymore?

A little old but I'm in Baltimore - I certainly don't have the skills for anything remotely surgical but as someone in the DMV (I'm in DC enough for that to count I think, lol) I'd be happy to keep in touch to share any local resources on biohacking in general we find. I'm more interested in the biochemical and wearable aspects of it for now but if I see anything about legal implants around here I'll let you know if you're still looking!

• I'm also around here(ish), near Philly. The partner map on the Dangerous Things website is a good resource for finding open-minded piercers to do installs.