The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Hyper Focus

Whats the best Hyper-Focus 'drug' that you can find that is reasonable priced? say for taking exams or staying super focused during exercise. Please include dosage, side-effects, and URL's

Comments

Displaying all 4 comments
  1. To my (limited) knowledge there is not one, also I think you mean flow state not hyper focus. Link: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-playing-field/201402/flow-states-and-creativity Such a drug would not be to far away from limitless, there are several nootropics that are said to improve brain function, none of which I currently use. I just ordered a parts for a EEG and I am going to find a way to get into flow state then once I have a good handle on that I am am going to see if it is possible to develop reasonable control over it. Just my thoughts. Sincerely, John Doe
  2. The best "hyperforce" type drug your gonna get is adderall/ritalin which is used to treat adhd/add which unless you have those your gonna have a damn hard time getting ahold of either. ritalin/adhd improve cognitive function and concentration in an individual and i believe they usually only come in 10mg/20mg amounts.
    im going in for adhd testing in several months as it has been long suspected iv'e had it (by professionals and my family/myself) but for someone who likely hasn't got adhd such as yourself i'd say your probably out of luck there

In other news such as john doe mentioned above, there is a "family" of drugs called nootropics which most of them help cognitive function in some way (by family i don't mean there all related just that they all help the brain in some way) 
    adderall and ritalin can be classified as nootropics but there only for people with add/adhd such as mentioned before
    the racetam family of nootropics is probably legal in your country though you may need to order online EG, aniracetam / priraceatam 
    caffine and mondafil are technically nootropics
    l-theanine is technically a nootropic and balances out the negative effects of caffine with no negative effects itself 

however in my personal opinion if your going to go on anything for your exams/ exercise Caffine and L-theanine (Both found in black and green tea although in small amounts) would be best with around 200 mgs of caffine (around 2 coffees or 2 normal no doz tablets) and around 500mgs to 1000mgs of l-theanine (you should probably buy powdered or tablet)

3. @johnDoe your right a flow state would be a better way to describe what i am looking for. I checked out that link that you put up, thanks! that was pretty helpful.

@Arckon10 There is a source from which i could get some adhd diagnosis drugs but it is risky and quite shady. thanks for the help.
  4. Yeah. I like 36mg concerta, 400mg caffeine, and a variable dose of adrafinil, provigil, or nuvigil.
Displaying all 4 comments