edited November 2015 in Magnets
I havent been on in awhile, but ive noticed this a little bit ago. When something is pressed against my finger in a certain way it causes it to feel like its being poked with a needle or pinched maybe. Its not like super painful or anything, just like a pinch on my finger tip. I have two magnets, but this is only happening in one finger. I have had them for about a year now. They are pareylene coated and were inplanted by Brian Decker. Just wanted to make sure the biocoating wasnt like deteriorating or anything. Thanks for any help!