HGH Research

I have thought about taking HGH for awhile now, to support my health, possible reduce risk of cancer, and maybe grow a couple inches (I don't have high hopes for this since I am 20, but who knows, it could happen). I have read plenty of articles online about HGH and its affects on the body and from what I can tell, it is good for you as long as you don't take too much. Every time I decide to take it, I am put off by the cost (the best price I have found is around $190 for 100 iu's). The biggest reason I have for wanting to start using it is that I am a smoker. I have quit multiple times but I love smoking too much and always end starting again. I have found articles that say HGH can cause cancer sells to reproduce more quickly, and I have read articles that say it promotes the production of cancer killing cells enough to prevent cancer. This article talks about both possibilities: http://www.hgh-pro.com/cancer.html. On their website they sell sprayable HGH that you take orally, however, I would do injections because I am pretty sure that it is absorbed into the body more efficiently this way.

The article is written by an HGH manufacturer so I am not sure of how reliable it is, which is why I am brining this topic to the forum. I know that a lot of you are extremely smart, a lot smarter than I could ever hope to be. I'm hoping that one of you has some input on this, or knows of actual test results I could look at. Thank you for any help.
Tagged:

Comments

• I would caution against it due to the cancer risk - i'm not aware of any solid scientific evidence that it prevents cancer and i'm aware of plenty for the opposite.
  • Ya..... unless you're being prescribed HGH i see no reason to randomly take it. unless you had a specific purpose for it's use. It's not vitamin b that if you start taking it you'll just piss it out. Hormones aren't a joke and can mess with you system badly. And as a rule, if at any point something shows increased risk of cancer, I tend to avoid it
  • Alright thanks guys. Ive just been thinking about taking it for awhile now to get bigger/healthier. But if it increases cancer risk that much it probably isnt worth it.
  • You can boost your bodys ability to secrete HGH and IGF-1 naturally with no harmful side effects.

Unless in extremely bad health and old, you should never do any type of hormone replacement therapy unless you really want to fuck up your endocrine system.

To boost HGH naturally

-Work Out, and Lift Weights a few times a week

-Do HIIT Sprints, High Intensity Interval training.

-To boost HGH and grow taller, do Man Makers jumping as high as you can

-Do intermittent fasting a few times a week

-Sleep really deep, and a lot, especially if you're working out

-Reduce stress, Meditate

-Eat extremely healthy, and avoid too many High Glycemic Foods that shoot up your Insulin like Carbs or Sugar.

-Don't eat anything that will shoot up your Insulin 2-3 hours before Bed.

- and Take Natural HGH boosting Supplements and Amino Acids like...

-Acetyl L-Carnitine + L-Carnitine
    -L-Arginine
    -L-Lysine
    -L-Leucine
    -L-Ornithine
    -L-Glutamine
    -L-Citrulline Malate
    -L-Tryptophan
    -Tri Methyl Glycine
    -D Aspartic Acid
    -Niacin
    -Resveratrol
    -BCAAs
    -L-Dopa

All amazing for you, have a hige role in your health, and boost your Body's natural Production of HGH and Testosterone naturally.