Storage of m31 in event of rejection

edited September 2015 in Magnets
The magnet I implanted mId July looks like it's on the path to rejection. I have very little sensation in my finger, and the magnet is so shallow that there is a visible bulge on the side of my finger. If it does get rejected. I am planning on storing the m31 in a vial of isopropyl alcohol until the scar tissue is gone and I can try implanting again. Is this a good plan? I've also thought about just cutting it out, but I'm worried the blade will damage the TiN coating. Any thoughts?


  • Can you post a pic? It doesn't sound ask that abnormal to me. But if it does go, alcohol is fine.
Sign In or Register to comment.