Implanting by myself! Wanted to double check my knowledge and need help with post insertion

Hello all,
I'm planning on doing to surgery myself in the next couple days and wanted to reassurance that I am hitting the right spots
This will be on the outside of my left ring finger

Attached are some photos
http://imgur.com/a/8xIg3
One is where I would like to make the incision (red) and the final placement (brown). Green and black are identifying the mid lateral line and the no go spots.
The other two are where the nerve block will be happening. I'm not sure of the best spot to hit, so if someone can clarify that would be really helpful. A few different colored dots are there to help you help me!

As far as the actual procedure goes I think I have it down. 5mm incision long and if I see dark red tissue that is deep enough. Make the pocket and insert the magnet.

This is the part where I get a little confused of the proper order to clean, disinfect, and cover.
Materials I have will be sterile guaze, quats, providone iodine, steri strips, and dermabond.

The order I have in my head right now is providone iodine to do the initial disinfecting, then place steri strips, wipe with a quat and then apply dermabond to hold the steri strips. Finally wrap in guaze.

When I clean it over the next week, do I repeat this whole process?

Comments

• i would recommend having 2 sterile scalpels, 2 sterile probes, etc I dropped my probing tool before i had the pocket set up when doing mine and it really sucked