The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Implantation Tool Kits are up for sale

Howdy,

So basic magnet implant kits are up for sale now at Cyberise.me. I'm re-working all the Augmentation Limitless implant stuff as well and revamping the blog/webpage. The old blog stuff mentioned using a straight and a curved set of forceps but I've actually been using non-magnetic fine nose hemostats for a while now which is what is provided in the kits. They're significantly better. Oh, and obviously this is a Cyberise / AugLim collaboration.

Stuff not in the kit: Anesthetic, Chlorhexidine Hcl, Gloves, and Quats Wipes. All of this stuff, except anesthetic is available in the injection prep kit. The Anesthetic is available from dangerous things.

A lot of cool stuff is in the works and I'm happy to be working with all you people.