The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Arduino

Anyone is making project with Arduino now?

Comments

Displaying all 12 comments
  1. I've got non biohacking projects going on. Why do you ask?
  2. I am usually making something with Arduino. Right now it is a weather station and a distance sensor.
  3. That'd be an interesting augment. Walking weather center
  4. The weather vane is the most difficult implant.</sarcasm>
  5. A barometric indicator would be an interesting thing. Sort of a personal storm sensor over what we already sense.

But I'm working with about 4 flavors of arduino right now, what did you need?
  6. Seems easier to just have it contact an API rather than use a local barometer, more accurate and all that
  7. Less accurate locally, more accurate regionally. You could pick up local pressure as well. The apis can be anywhere from 5 to 30 miles away.
  8. I'm a new om Arduino. Then I'd like to know where you used to purchase the components for Arduino project. I'm a student. Then the cheaper, the better. :)
  9. Hi @markc,

Are you looking for Arduino boards to do stuff with NFC? Because if so, I have quite a few Arduino boards sealed and in their boxes that I would be willing to sell to you on the cheap. Let me know if you're interested :)
  10. I'm looking to get a chip here shortly to go along with my magnet, what kind of stuff is usually done with Arduino/NFC? I may be interested as well :D
  11. Arduino controlled garage door opener is next on my list...
  12. Thanks and my friend has recommended me an online store for cheap Arduino board and components now.
Displaying all 12 comments