The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Magnets and N-Acetyl Semax

I have been personally experimenting with N-Acetyl Semax for the past week and one of the immediate effects I perceive is a raise in awareness and sensory stimulation. It also raises NGF and BDNF in the brain (I don't know if intranasal administration would stimulate nerve growth in the body). I would love to post my observations if I had an implant myself but I was wondering how Semax has affected those who do have magnets.

Comments

Displaying all 2 comments
  1. I have an implant and after reading this and visiting http://reddit.com/r/nootropic and reading a lot of information on Semax I think I am going to order some and do an experiment myself.
  2. Hey nothreat33, did you ever follow through and purchase the Semax? I've taken a break from Semax (too expensive) but I do plan on getting a magnet soon.
Displaying all 2 comments