The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Is the m36 magnet from Dangerousthings optional for me?

I always used to be afraid about the size of the magnets, but since I grindered a piece of metal to the size of the m36 I would rather get on these implanted, also I heard some people can't lift a single thumbtack which made me afraid again, because sensing magnetic fields, various devices and electronic stuff (which are possible as I read), wouldn't be the only reason why I really want a magnetic implant. So what else would make me absolutely satisfied is the ability to lift some small objects, but to be honest I have no idea how strong the m36's are. So if any of you guys have an m36 implant I would appreciate it if you could give me some tips, suggestions, recommendations, and give me an idea how strong these are. I live in Hungary though so shipping can always be a problem but dangerousthings' system is pretty fine for me, which is another reason why their m36 would be optional for me. But if you could link other similar sites, I would check them out as well. Any suggestion I appreciate, even if you think it's useless for me. Thank you all in advance! -Alex