The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Searching grinders near me (Munich, Germany)

Hi,

I'm reading new things here every day and am shortly before my first magnetic implants. I'm planning to implant them by myself but that's not why I'm searching people (ofc. getting input from people who already did this is always good), I'm searching them to talk to them about their experiences, exchange ideas about other implants and so on.

So if some grinder from munich reads this please don't be shy and reply. :)

Comments

Displaying 1 comment
  1. Hi,
    this is exactly how I think too! I'd like to get in touch with local Biohackers from Vienna or elsewhere in Austria. Please reply to this, if you live close and read this.
    Cheers, :)
    abe
Displaying 1 comment