The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

I Am Robot - Payment Chip P1

Hello! :-)

I am selling two P1 payment chips from I Am Robot because I can't implant them anymore due to personal health issues. I really would like to sell them both together for a fair price. (Maybe 2 for 1? Paying via cash on delivery?) The P1 from IAR from Germany is based on the VIMpay debit cards. The implants are still sealed and the expiry date is 4 years plus for both.

Photos are available if you are interested. Just let me know/pm me. :-)

Regards,
Rem

Comments

Displaying all 6 comments
  1. I might be interested if it's still available. I'll have to do some research into this "I Am Robot" company rq...

2. Rem seems to be MIA. I purchased the P1s and they arranged for shipping but I haven't received them. It's been more than long enough for shipping. I hope they're okay, and I also that I haven't been scammed XDX

3. Just to circle back on this, I did finally recieve the IAR P1s. @Rem is still missing in action though. Good luck, comrade.

4. I've bought a chip from them 2-3 years ago, very friendly guy, had a problem with payment and i paid after i received the chip.

ATTENTION!
    The payment implants require a german
    bank account!
    They are first who made the payment implant and the double nfc implant rfid and nfc in one capsule.

5. I live in the US (unfortunately) so I won't be using them as payment implants. I got them more as a novelty so I could do some testing of the chip behavior, antenna characteristics, and encapsulation durability.

I also have a flexDF from DT that I had installed for two years removed recently, and the encapsulation is still complete. I may do some side by side testing if I can locate the appropriate ISO docs. Hell, I could even throw in that cassox double mag I just had removed (although I'm not sure about that encapsulation's integrity after removal).

6. @RaelAdir said:
    I've bought a chip from them 2-3 years ago, very friendly guy, had a problem with payment and i paid after i received the chip.

ATTENTION!
    The payment implants require a german
    bank account!
    They are first who made the payment implant and the double nfc implant rfid and nfc in one capsule.

The first was DT for @Vicarious he got his payment implant about 1 year before IAR made his implants. I found out which microcard IAR is using for his payment implants - I bought one and shipped it to Amal. So I have the same card, but with a better coating.
    I know that about 6 cards failed - I'm not sure if it isthe caoting or it happens during the implantation process that the bodymod destroyed the coating.

Displaying all 6 comments