The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

SARMS

Has anyone tried SARMS? I have used other Nootropics in the past, and found some of them useful.
I’m not sure how I didn’t know this existed, but now that I do? I’m intrigued.
In December 2019, some of us got really sick and believe it was likely the beginning of Covid. I was physically fit prior to the illness, but to this day still feel far weaker than I should.
I have a coworker I hadn’t seen in a few months who went from muffin top to some serious abs. He said he used SARMS. When I looked into it, it seemed that the only drawbacks come from abuse. Medically, it has been used for weakness, especially in elderly patients.
As I know only one actual person who has used it, I was hoping some of you might be able to tell me what you experienced.