The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

toys, tricks and fun with my....finger..... (i know how that sounds lol)

ok i have had a Haworth fingertip magnet for a few months now and adore it, intend to get a magicians magnet in another fingertip, dont worry, i have big meaty sausage fingers and my mind is made up on which finger. anyway, i am looking for some fun stuff to do. manipulating compasses like i am magneto or 11 from Stranger Things has been a lot of fun. i also developed a working prototype for gimmicked Zener cards that allow me to identify the cards with 100% accuracy, lifting paperclip chains, lifting coffee spoons, sensing the electricity in my vape when in use, its all great fun. has anybody got any recommendations for stuff to try? i bought them snake egg magnets to manipulate them like telekinesis/magnesis but i have discovered that i dont like feeling powerful magnets moving my implant like that (i have this fear of the magnet getting to close to the surface of the skin and the skin having a dry day cracking and the magnet popping out like a pill from a blister pack, so i dont want to try anything that is likely to have a strong tug on the magnet.
so, what kind of recommendations do you have for fun with my Haworth 6th sense magnet? (aka "fingertip sensing magnet")
thank you in advanced <3

Comments

Displaying all 3 comments
  1. this is a magic bolt von amazon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hgs1KqYCwM

Ok, I have the magnet from "Samppa" but I think this works also with other magnets.

2. Feeling DIY?
    http://www.24hourengineer.com/2015/07/2015-07-02-th-magnetic-implant-magic.html

3. Have you tried Morse code with your magnet?

Displaying all 3 comments