The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

We have shirts now! Get your merch today!

https://bonfire.com/store/biohackmestore/

Biohack.me now has official merch! We have 4 great designs currently for sale.
Get yours today to support the community!

Comments

Displaying all 17 comments
  1. Awesome! Thanks for the good works, @Moonman0922

2. Damn, why is the chipped shirt only in this light colors :( I wear about 98 % Black
    I love to get one or two :)
    Some dark colors would be great, like the other shirts from the store.

I don't like light colors, because I don't wear a bra - I don't need one.

shipping to Austria possible ?

3. Sure! I can definitely put up some more in different colors. I'm not.sure on shipping though

4. Sandra if it's not possible through the site I'll grab one and reship to you if need be.

5. Do you guys intend on doing additional designs?

6. Yeah! I'm setting it up on a different website now, much more variety, anything you'd like to see?

7. > @Moonman0922 said:
    > Yeah! I'm setting it up on a different website now, much more variety, anything you'd like to see?

In my opinion, I think 2 of the 3 are really overtly advertising. I like the vibe of the chipped shirt. It's just odd enough to start a conversation.
    Different strokes though

8. Ok! I'll take that into consideration! I am trying to do merch for the forum specifically, but I don't see why not on some other ones

9. A friend created this for me:

http://www.dream-destinations.at/biohacking/rfid-implantate/rfid-stuff/rfid-artwork/

there is a working design (the very blank one, where you can only see the red chip and the NFC icon) for shirtinator

I have already two Shirts with it :) I love wearing it in Vienna. Intresting is when I wear this Shirt no one is talking to me, if I have money, cigarettes,... I got ignored <3

So its better to wait for the new store?

10. Probably, the new site ships to Europe!

11. Great :) thx :)

12. Well, I'm probably preaching to the choir on this but.. do you know where the keep calm and .. thing comes from? It was a massive printing job performed in Britain during wwIi. The point was for if the Nazis won. So, I don't know. I guess I don't understand any other context? I mean, yes. In the US they currently have won. I guess this could be a clever add for the transhumanist party dude? Like, yeah. The Nazis are currently in office. However, isn't he a republican? So, I guess it's like code for, we're a different kind of Nazi?

13. Idk, I'm aware of the original context, but it wasn't only if nazis won, mostly to keep people/the economy calm during the London Bombings. Telling them to be "unflappable". And it really has been co-opted towards motivational quotes in mainstream rather than a statement politically. Just my 2 cents

14. I saw the first Shirt at "forbidden planet" in london with: "Keep calm and don't blink" I saw also Shirts on several Convention - I didn't know who created the text in the first time. I saw this on shirts from several TV Shows, Movies,... (Star Trek, Star Wars,....)

15. New site for shirts! We've mostly moved over to Teespring. Here's a link!
    https://teespring.com/stores/biohackmerch

16. I would love if you guys add tank tops.

17. so ordered today a shirt and a sticker :)

Displaying all 17 comments