The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

I want implants but.....

I really want magnetic implants. I think that it would be awesome to feel electromagnetic waves considering that we are living in a new age of technology. But there is 2 problems. I am only 13 so I am wondering if it would be safe to put magnets in my body even though I still need my growth plates to finish growing. Should I wait a few more years or should I get them now so I get used to it sooner? I've read countless articles about magnets breaking and cracking and I would probably need a new one in a few years given my active life style. My other problem is finding a body mod place where I live and see if they would give magnets to a 13 year old. I would love your input, thank you,].

Comments

Displaying all 2 comments
  1. First read other posts before posting second it's not happening, :/discussions/2338?page=1

2. Yeah. Sorry dude. No one would take that risk on themselves. They'll still be around when you're 18.

Displaying all 2 comments