The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Looking for casual discussion in NYC

Hey everyone! It’s Quinn. I’m an art school student in NYC. I got my bachelor degree of Chemical Engineering last year. I’ve been looking through a lot of cool stuffs in the forum. I haven’t decided yet if I’ll get magnets implanted in my fingertips... but I’m super excited about becoming a grinder. Just try to relate myself to the community more. And I definitely want to have more technical or casual discussions. If there’s anyone interested, please hit me up! We could even arrange a meet together.

Comments

Displaying 1 comment
  1. I'm a Quinn too! I live near Rochester, NY. Closer to buffalo though. If you want, hit me up sometime and we can hang out. Oh and BTW I have a Quinn only Discord server. https://discord.gg/PyYbecR

Displaying 1 comment