The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Introducing myself to the community.

Hello there people!
Some info about me:
-19 Y/O
-Total Cybernetics and Transhumanism enthusiast!
-Currently finishing my IT Technician degree, then moving to a Military University for Cryptology and CyberSec.
I'm not really sure what to say about myself here, so bear with me.
I came here to learn more about the whole Grinder movement and maybe modify(hack) myself aswell!

Comments

Displaying all 5 comments
  1. Welcome to the boards. What hacks/mods are you interested in and why?

2. @McSTUFF said:
    Welcome to the boards. What hacks/mods are you interested in and why?

Mostly magnetic implants, I would love to do them now, but I'm still not sure how's that going to work during my Service in the army. I might aswell get them after my service.
    I'm also intrested in herbs/medicine/chips that could perhaps alter the feeling of pain, fear and memory/learning.
    I'm definietly not into ID Chips that would be a replacement for Normal ID cards, as I don't really feel like getting tracked everywhere by the goverment. Although some aspects of RFID chips seem nice.
    Oh, I'm also definietly into fully functional, and enhanced prosthetics.

3. A rfid chip only has a range of a 3-4 cm so it is pretty impossible for someone to track u

4. Also, if you carry a cellphone everywhere and use credit cards, worrying about an implanted RFID for privacy concerns seems like a bit of misdirected effort.

5. @JakePunk said:
    A rfid chip only has a range of a 3-4 cm so it is pretty impossible for someone to track u

@tekniklr said:
    Also, if you carry a cellphone everywhere and use credit cards, worrying about an implanted RFID for privacy concerns seems like a bit of misdirected effort.

Noted.

Displaying all 5 comments