The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Three Implants in one week

Sorry for some writing mistakes, my English isn't so perfect - understanding is easier then writing :)

So what I got: a magnet, the flexNT and the xEM :) I have only pictures and a small clip from the xEM.

In Austria the Bodymod Rules are very strict und getting a magnet and the flexNT wouldn't be possible. I got also the information that in Austria it isn't allowed to use a piercing needle which is bigger then 2 mm.

Finding a Bodymod for the magnet was easy, I asked in a German FB Group. (contacts via PM) I think it was in November.
I got a appointment for February or March (depends when I would be able to travel to Germany)

I visited a friend in Germany fo a week.
So I got the 14th of February for the magnet - I must say I was very excited. There was also time for the flexNT. The magnet is from Samppa.

Seeing the first time a small blade sticking on your finger - it is so amazing. I love also th flexNT - since a few days it is also possible for me to unlock the computer :)

On the 17th of February my friends and I travel to an partner from Dangerous Things. Filming and taking pictures was allowed. One of my friends made the pictures and I filmed it with my phone.
With the xEM I can open a safe from "Quick Vent Safes" I cloned the tags to my xEM - works perfect.

Greetings Sandra

Comments

Displaying all 4 comments
  1. This is really interesting! I'm only 15 right now and my Mom won't let me get any, but do you have any tips for getting implants once I turn 18?

2. Depends where are you living:
    RFID / NFC Implants
    Europe: www.digiwell.com US and the rest of the world: www.dangerousthings.com You can order them form the Homepage
    Sorry that you Mom didn'T allows you to get an implant. I think you can get a RFID Chip when you are 16 - depends on your county.

Magnets:
    a bit tricky, you must a bodymod who is doing the procedure. (I think you must be 18 or older,...)

on the picture you can see - the most of my implants:

6 RFID and 1 magnet

my 7the RFID is in the upper arm

3. @Sandra said:
    Depends where are you living:
    RFID / NFC Implants
    Europe: www.digiwell.com US and the rest of the world: www.dangerousthings.com You can order them form the Homepage
    Sorry that you Mom didn'T allows you to get an implant. I think you can get a RFID Chip when you are 16 - depends on your county.

Magnets:
    a bit tricky, you must a bodymod who is doing the procedure. (I think you must be 18 or older,...)

6 RFID and 1 magnet

I'm really curious about what you use each RFID for. Are some of them NFC's?

4. @ThermalWinter said:

@Sandra said:
    Depends where are you living:
    RFID / NFC Implants

Magnets:

6 RFID and 1 magnet

I'm really curious about what you use each RFID for. Are some of them NFC's?

I have only 2 Low Freqeuncy:

the xEM and the xBT
    I use the xEM just for fun for the "Quick Vent Safe" Ithe Safe is only a prop to show what you can do with an implant ;)
    The xBT ist for the bodytemperature - it was so I like to have it

High Frequency / NFC ones :)

right Hand

in the forearm the xIC - not every phone could read it, this implant is just to have it, if they release the year ticket for the vistior terrace also on RFID - they have at the moment only barcode tickets as season ticket :( Only the day tickets are RFID - Legic
    System.

also the xM1+ mifare classic - hopefully for the coffeemachine at work

left hand:

flexNT: unlocking my phone, my iOS computer, vcard and if I'm on holiday in Sweden, I can sue it as trainticket.

flexDF: at the moment only for my windows computer. Maybe I need it sometime for more stuff. Here in Austria RFID isn't so popular - the most people are afraid :(

X2 (between the thumb and the forefinger - my first chip it can also unlock my phone and share my vcard.

Displaying all 4 comments