The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Build my stack!

I am looking into getting into nootropics. I work long days at a startup so my needs include: focus, memory, creativity, cognitive ability. I can allocate about $100 a month to this project. I am very open to self-experimentation so feel free to get crazy. Thanks for the input!

Comments

Displaying all 5 comments
  1. 1) Where do you live, noontropics legality are very different , especially if you what to buy basic chemicals and build your own stack.

2) For a $100 is difficult to say , you would have to buy different chemicals and see what works for you.

3) You should add medical condition you have , noontropics side effects can be problematic.

4) https://www.reddit.com/r/StackAdvice/ This is a more specialized forum you can ask.

5) My best advice to you is to look up a good online store like : https://www.powdercity.com/ and look to description and see what could work for you best. And we can double check it for you, and help in the case of problems.

2. Vitamin D3, 2000 iu, x1/day
    Flaxseed oil, 1000mg, x1/day

3. Modafinil
    5htp and L Theanine
    Ginkgo

4. This combination should be around that price point. I've included one suppliment for each of your desired effects. If you decide to try it, do a little digging of your own on each substance, even though they are all fairly safe.
    *5 grams creatine monohydrate
    *100-200 mg 5-htp
    *350-700 mg n-acetyl-l-tyrosine
    *400-600 mg alpha lipolic acid
    Take the creatine and the n-acetyl-l-tyrosine in the morning, and split the other two into two doses per day

5. Just use Selegiline 5mg a day, it does wonders!

Displaying all 5 comments