The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Black stuff around magnet implant

Comments

Displaying comments 31 - 32 of 32
  1. I ordered some 1mm x 3mm gold plated magnets from gaussboys a while back. I viewed them under my microscope today at 100x. All 50 of them had defects in their coatings. http://imgur.com/a/l9xpu I took a picture of a few of them but my camera wouldn't pick up the smaller defects as seen in first picture of the album. The second picture you can see 2 silver colored spots that expose the under coating of nickel. The third photo is one that was already oxidizing. And the fourth one you can see a lot of spots exposing the nickel under coating. All the magnets were stored in the bag they came in.
  2. @tapararay GOOD TO KNOW!!! tho, non of my gaussboys magnets failed salt water bath
Displaying comments 31 - 32 of 32