The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Professional to do RFID chip implant

Hi all,

I am working on a TV show, on which we would like to have our host implanted with an RFID chip. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of professionals who are experienced in this, who i could speak to about coming onto the show to do this? We are based in London, so someone London based would be ideal, but it's not essential. 

Many thanks!
Alex 

Comments

Displaying 1 comment
  1. I can recommend Quentin at Kalima in Worthing. I'm in Redhill Surrey just south of London and he was about the only one I could find to do it when I got mine a few years ago.

Displaying 1 comment