The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

m31 for sale

Still in it's original packaging from dangerous things.  First come, first serve - serious buyers only.  PM me if interested.  I accept bitcoin/paypal.

Comments

Displaying all 7 comments
  1. Still available? Absolutely 10/10 interested! 
    Kind of shocked nobody has jumped on this yet..
  2. @jardi I tried to but he stopped responding. Edit: post now irrelevant. Received further explanation below all good.
  3. yeah because it's pending sale to another user.  I'll get back to you if they fall through though.
  4. Is this the same magnet you were trying to sell before or did you buy a lot of extras when they were available?

5. @Birdhandz They gave me proof that this one is different to the previous one.
  6. @tbaleann Thanks for the reply.  I wonder if there are other unused, implantable magnets out there that were bought when they were available?

7. sold

admins can delete this thread or whatever now
Displaying all 7 comments