The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

open call for open sourced tutorials

So a subpage of our new website dangerousminds.io is to be called dangerous minds univeristy, the idea behind it is to host a biohacking, grinder instructable or hack-a-day-ish posts to help new implantees and such learn. if anyone would like to submit please feel free to send them to [email protected]

Comments

Displaying all 4 comments
  1. This is a great way to pool all the coolest biohacking projects together. It's curated so unlike Instructables, you don't have to wade through heaps of K-Nex marble towers and paper airplanes to find something cool. This will become a great resource, please help the guys at Dangerous Minds.
  2. My only issue is liability, there are lots of idiots out there. I don't trust someone not to sue a author over there failing to follow directions....
  3. A disclaimer on the University page is probably a good idea. I put one at the end of all my blog posts for that reason. I can't count the number of people I've told, "I'm not a doctor."

4. nods good idea, will have to add that to the page as a reminder that you follow all these tutorials at your own risk, and assumption of all liability will be on the end user.
Displaying all 4 comments