The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Kava?

Comments

Displaying comments 31 - 40 of 40
  1. fuk. i just check they really are lol. oh well im a cannabis person anyways.
  2. Do you have a link mts
  3. https://www.rt.com/usa/358931-kratom-drug-dea-schedule/
  4. That was an interesting read thank you for the link. It appears to be in process at least a little bit. I didn't know it has that sort of an effect on people.
  5. yea i had some cool experiences with it + thx for sending the link mate
  6. oddly enough, the nsi-189 im taking tastes a little like kava. makes me want to throw up.
  7. Are you still liking NSI-189?
  8. Yea! i had to interrupt my fukn trial though but now i started back again and i'm taking a small amount sublingually which appears to have a better result. the first few days i was manic. it felt really good. one thing that is weird are the muscle twitches and i salivate a lot/get the feeling like my thirst cant be quenched..
  9. I found a Chinese supplier and I toying with the idea of getting some, just need a way to know what I have....
  10. I would get some from a guy on longecity if he still has some. tons of user reviews on the forum about his stuff + he was one of the original ppl involved with the first group buys i believe. ill msg u he doesnt like his name out there
Displaying comments 31 - 40 of 40