The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Any other good biocompatible magnets

Hello im new to bio hacking and this whole form and im interested in magnet implants. I was wondering if anyone new if any other magnets besides the M31 I could use for an implant. If you have any you can think of the advice would be great.

Comments

Displaying all 2 comments
  1. I'm no expert, but considering that the m31s should be back in stock soon, I would just wait.
  2. I'd personally wait for an M31 or - whatever the next generation would be called.

If you must, Steve Haworth does travel and has magnets. To give you an idea of his pricing, here's a snippet of an email I got back in April 2015 from them;

We currently offer three types of magnets: Basic (original) finger magnets are the magnets we have been offering for many years and they are priced at $300 for the first and $250 for any additional magnets done in the same sitting.

Several months ago Steve released what he calls "magician's magnets," which are larger and stronger but are rarely able to be paced in the finger due to their size. These magnets are more for showy tricks and less for sensory experiences. They are $400 for the first and $350 for each additional.

We have also just recently obtained some magnets which are approximately 20% stronger than the original finger finger magnets. They are the same size but silver in color instead of gold. These are $350 for the first and $300 for each additional.
Displaying all 2 comments