The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Just got my magnets! :D

HelloHello!

Long time lurker, just wanted to say last Wednesday (May the Fourth) I got my magnets, I got one implanted in each of my ring fingers, as per general bits of advice n such I saw floating around on these boards.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who's posted and helped me in my research!

I got mine done by the wonderful Quentin and Rosie at the Kalima Emporium in Worthing UK (Traveled all the way from Bristol as I couldn't find anywhere closer)

Currently healing up a treat, but I get all giddy and excited whenever I find a good field and give it a stroke. Microwaves, Stoves and the Pinball table at a nearby bar all kick off a goodly field. 

Also, gosh, I'm a little jealous of anyone in the States who has Anesthetic to hand, UK studios I don't think are allowed anesthetics. and it was possibly the most intense pain I've ever had in my life. But it kinda makes me feel like I earned it and reminds me the path to progress and self improvement isn't an easy one.

Anyway, big love to all of you!

Grem~x

Comments

Displaying all 2 comments
  1. Hi. Quentin did my xNT about a year ago. A really nice guy. Although I bet if he could use anaesthetic he still wouldn't.

I'm kinda tempted by a magnet. Do you know which ones he uses?
  2. Their site mentions a "homeopathic combination" that they use for aftercare - that sets alarm bells ringing for me.
Displaying all 2 comments