The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Dutch Biohackers

Hey,

As far as I could find here this will be a far shot, but any members from The Netherlands or around here?

Comments

Displaying all 15 comments
  1. As fo EU member we ae very few :( 

But there are also this guys : http://www.meetup.com/en-US/Dutch-DIY-Bio/
  2. Aww well, let's hope I can get some new members at my college!

3. Scheveningen Scheveningen Scheveningen
  4. I'm also Dutch. Not an actual biohacker, but am interested in the various topics on these forums.
  5. Breda here!
  6. I have just implanted my first xNT nfc tag, and i'm willing to help other with inplanting them or just schilling/discussing whatever, just let me know !
  7. Utrecht province here
  8. Bussem here
  9. Heerlen here.
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/when-information-storage-gets-under-your-skin-1474251062
  10. Hey! Living in Amsterdam, there is some cool biohacking in the city.
  11. Delft hier!
    im curious , do any of the dutch biohackers already have a magnet implant?
    if yes , where can i buy these magnets or have them coated?

12. If you want to buy magnets and coating for a DIY job, searching on this website should turn something up. Also, they implant magnets at piercingutrecht. They could also give you some pointers if you want to do it yourself.

13. Hello,

Are there any Dutch biohackers still active here? It would be great to connect and discuss. I'm looking at an implant and I'm based in the south.

14. I am still active

15. Hey there!
    I just moved to Amsterdam, and I'd like to connect with people of similar interest. If you can recommend some meetup groups, or want to just send me a private message, feel free to do so. I'm interested in science and technology in general, biohacking, bodyhacking, and I build simple electronic devices, program an arduino, and 3d print small things.
Displaying all 15 comments