The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Magnet implants, martial arts and qlink frequencies

What's up fellow progressive thinkers, I'm on the verge of getting my first magnet implant but I practice martial arts and muay thai daily. What places in the body would work as an alternative to finger implants? I'm also interested in any experiences with magnet implants and devices that claim to play with non-ionizing frequencies (the frequencies of electromagnetic fields are found in this spectrum) specifically the qlink. If anyone can help me out on my quest for knowledge I'd really appreciate it, thank you

Comments

Displaying all 5 comments
  1. Q Link is pure nonsense
  2. I've not done any looking into q link. Could you break down why it's pure nonsense?
  3. Heres why its pure nonsense, straight from their website #MuhCrystals

>"Q-Link products are designed to balance and clarify your energies"

I wish we could downvote posts,

4. For one thing, they sell a device called the "q-link pendant" that consists of a single 0ohm resistor and a load of fancy looking PCB traces and claim "it doesn't work through normal electronic means" and that the plastic housing "resonates" and balances your energy.

Standard hippy new-age nonsense marketed to the "electro sensitive" for very high prices.
  5. http://www.badscience.net/2007/05/the-amazing-qlink-science-pedant/
Displaying all 5 comments