The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Anyone here work for a biotech corporation?

Hey everyone, I'm working on a story covering implants and wearables built in garages and mom 'n' pop shops, and I'd like to talk to someone who works for a large company in the same area. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Comments

Displaying all 3 comments
  1. Maybe start by talking to an implanter? They may give you a nudge. http://wiki.biohack.me/Magnet_Implant_Clinics_and_Piercers
  2. Ah maybe my request wasn't very clear. I'm talking, like, a huge company that deals in medical-leaning wearables or has branches that do. I know Google has something like that, trying to find some others. Thanks for dropping a line though.
  3. There are none major implanter chains to my knowledge.
Displaying all 3 comments