The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

NSI-189

Let's say I had the funds to purchase an entire batch of NSI-189 by myself. Would Neuralstem sell it to me? And how would I go about this?

Comments

Displaying all 4 comments
  1. I'm going to go out on a limb and say absolutely not. You'd have to find a trustworthy lab to synth it and arrange for testing. I understand it is rather difficult to obtain sample data to compare the analysis to.
  2. @citrus interesting. I've heard of people doing group buys, I wonder how that works..
  3. Same way. These sorts of labs usually have a minimum order larger than hobbyists are looking to spend or use, so compounds unavailable from small sale vendors are usually procured as groups to meet order requirements.
  4. Thanks for explaining.
Displaying all 4 comments