The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Start A Motorcycle with your xNT

I'm sure at least one of you in here would be interested in doing something like this, so I figured I'd share my experience of how I did it with the help of some friends!

I posted this recently. Maybe some of you would appreciate it. It doesn't just work for motorcycles. This setup will start anything that works with a power switch or plugs in.

https://www.hackster.io/team-familab/start-your-anything-with-nfc-766c10

Ask me questions either on here or on the project site if you get confused. 

Comments

Displaying 1 comment
  1. I'm actually going to be doing this with my truck next spring/summer! I'm also thinking of ripping down a button clicker for my truck to implant and make into a magnet switch for remote start. (Still need the magnet for that one)
Displaying 1 comment