The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Orexin-A Group Purchase .

Comments

Displaying comments 31 - 34 of 34
  1. 1 µg = 0.001 mg

So unless I'm mistaken 1mg will give only 5 doses.

I have ordered by myself a vial of 5mg to test, if it works I'll definitely be interested in the group purchase option.  Is the Indigogo page up yet?
  2. Did you ever Recieve the vial and would you be willing to tell how well its working? Also what site did you order from?

--Edit-- also how much did you pay for this?
  3. me and friend found this on the nootropics site for 90 dollars for a 5mg vial and we were going to purchase this, i was wondering if there were any long term health risks.

~~Edit~~ the website was nootropicsource.com if you guys know anything about how reliable they are info would be appreciated thank you so much!!
  4. I bought a 5mg vial from ceretropic.com, it comes well wrapped in aluminium thermal insulation. In my case, after shipping cost was about the same as nootropicsource.com (which I have not tried)

I want in on this deal if it's still live, please send me the details.  I can cover for others if we're not enough people. ;-)
Displaying comments 31 - 34 of 34