The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

East cost peeps

Comments

Displaying comments 31 - 47 of 47
  1. I am game as long as I got a couple of weeks in advance to take off from work.
  2. That is absolutely possible Dmlawrence. Simply put with the small amount of us NE people we could even do a carpool down which would work out. I just there is others in the south who are just lurking now since they seem to have gone quiet. What do you then of maybe finding a security company/agency that could fund/support it? Maybe a demonstration of how the implants can be used to help their security systems or even hurt.
  3. I'm going to be out in Peachtree City, GA for a few weeks sometime mid/end September - dates pending.

Anyone down for beers?

4. Too far for me right now that early. I'd be able to do things a lot more next year since I'm just working like crazy this year.
  5. Orlando here. And Virginia beach sounds nice
  6. My whole schedule's in chaos right now, but that's the best option idea I've heard for east coast shenanigans so far.
  7. @chrisbot Upstate New York yes! I'm near syracuse
  8. Haha I thought it might be a good one ;)
  9. About Peachtree City, GA. I am in the area, and I wouldn't drink, but I would love to get a chance to meet up with at least a few of you guys in person. PM me.
  10. I'm up in Quebec so Virginia beach is pretty damn far, but who knows...
  11. Grazerquart - I don't know the exact dates yet I'm going but I'm also down to just hangout and skip the bar scene.
  12. If all goes well I should actually be able to do some traveling next spring. @aeris we are also talking about just a New england gathering up in NH (obviously if you wanted to go you could). Quebec isn't terribly far from NH. We are trying to narrow down possible locations.
  13. @meanderpaul Yeah, NH is doable. Still a long drive, but not ridiculous like Virginia Beach.
  14. Central Floridian here.
  15. I'm in SC and would like to go to a real organized event with vendors and such 
  16. Quantum, I'm in Orlando lol. Whereabouts in central florida?
  17. I'm in NC.
Displaying comments 31 - 47 of 47