Adhering two sensing magnets to create a lifting magnet

I’ve got plenty of SMM TiN magnets and I thought for my next implant, I’ll combine two of them(after the standard cleaning, testing, and safety inspection) to create a lifting magnet. I’ve seen an individual on YouTube do this, however one of hers ended up breaking and separating in her finger. My question is the safety of this. I also thought of applying some FDA8 medical epoxy in between the magnets to solidify them as one.
Tagged:

Comments

• Seems like a bad idea to me, for the reason you mentioned.

• If you can find a really GOOD way of keeping them together without any movement, I don't see a problem. The question is how you could do that.
  • @Rytcd the youtber I mentioned did not adhere them like I’m proposing. She merely stuck them together while the magnetic force held them in place. The thing was, when one broke, she removed it without affecting the other.

@delta12 The magnetic force between the two magnets in conjunction with the epoxy hopefully should be sufficient to give it the strength as one(in theory). The epoxy also acts as a second barrier to prevent degradation.
  • The epoxy would be bonding to the TiN coatings not the actual magnet. When any force is applied it will be pulling the coatings away from the magnet. How well can the coatings cope with this force before flaking?

• @Nama I would need to do some experiments but any force pulling the magnets apart would first have to overcome their attraction to each other before it would start to pull the epoxy sandwiched between them apart. Plus, I can’t imagine any stretching force powerful enough to do that inside a finger.
  • In my experience, fda2t doesn't bind particularly well to the magnets we're using, and isn't that strong an epoxy to begin with. Not that I've tried roughing them up first, but that would be my main concern.