Hello! I am a Tenth Grader Making a School Project about Biohacking. Please Fill out my Survey!

My name is Emani Ito, and I am a student in an international school in Japan. In tenth grade, we are allowed to decide a topic to create a project about, called 'personal project'. My topic is "The Interaction Between Humanity and Machinery". It would be very nice if you could check out my survey on this topic.
https://goo.gl/forms/aZaC0XLZh3Hf6wLq2

Thank you!

Comments

• Filled it out for you. Happy to help! Feel free to direct message if you have any addition questions.

• Completed!

• I have as well completed it for you!
  • I responded. Good questions!

• @mercrutio said:
    I responded. Good questions!

I second this.

• I'm curious to see what sort of consensus of answers we give. We've never really had a discussion about this stuff, have we?

• Done! Great questions, I hope we get to see your project when it's done. I am curious to see what everyone else said.
  • edited January 2018

@countseven said:
    I'm curious to see what sort of consensus of answers we give. We've never really had a discussion about this stuff, have we?

What if we were to reduce some of these questions to a set of 10 point agree/disagree sliders? It would be interesting to see a graph of where we all lie on these issues. Or at least an average forum opinion.

• Very interesting. You go kid. You're our future...
  • Very interesting. You go kid. You're our future...
  • edited January 2018

I did it.

• Good luck on your project brother!

• If the data has the names removed it would be good to see it at the end.
  • @Emani_Ito said:
    My name is Emani Ito, and I am a student in an international school in Japan. In tenth grade, we are allowed to decide a topic to create a project about, called 'personal project'. My topic is "The Interaction Between Humanity and Machinery". It would be very nice if you could check out my survey on this topic.
    https://goo.gl/forms/aZaC0XLZh3Hf6wLq2

Thank you!

Filled it out now, there are some great questions. One thing to keep in mind if it's relevant for you: while there is an overlap between biohacking and bodyhacking, they are not exactly the same thing. Some people might give you different answers based on which one they mean, but I think for the sake of this survey it's clear enough. If you're interested in these areas as a hobby or profession, I'm sure you'll learn and understand the difference when it becomes necessary.
    But in the meantime, keep it up! I wish I had topics like this when I was in school...