Documenting personal stories of Grinders?

edited February 2015 in Community
Hello all Grinders, Cyborgs, Etc.

I am a college senior in Massachusetts undertaking a large-scale video journalism project for a thesis - not for profit - that will be largely focused on profiling exciting developments in the world of DIY biology and human evolution via technology.  I'm extremely interested in potentially interviewing anyone who has received magnetic implants who would like to share their personal experiences with this new sense.  We can talk about anything; what inspired you to receive the implants, how they have impacted and expanded your life and mind, or anything else really.  I would be interested in hearing anything from anyone who wants to share their story.  I should be able to travel a reasonable distance to conduct an interview at your convenience.  I hope this does not seem like spam on the forum, I'm extremely fascinated and inspired by the work and discussions here.  Please contact me if this seems like something that interests you and we can talk more.  You could reach me here, or my email is [email protected] …  Thanks a lot,

Ned Paige
Tagged:

Comments