Just installed a magnet, but I'm not sure it is deep enough.
Sorry to create a thread on such a minimal thing, but hey, this is my body we're talking about.
So, I just used an RFID injector to get a small bar magnet in my pinky. Problem is, I'm not entirely convinced that it went in deep enough. It was entirely under the skin, as far as I could tell, and it wasn't exposed outside at all. Should I worry if part of the magnet is in the skin, but not exposed to the outside? If it isn't in deep enough, I'd like to know now so that I can reopen the wound and shove it further in.
Second. Small bar magnets. Mine was strong enough to pick up a small needle outside the skin, but I don't seem to be getting much of a response now that it is in. Well, more like none, though I can't tell through the superglue coating the wound. I don't care about picking things up, only sensing, and I can ever so slightly feel moving past the bar (unless it is my body lying to me). So, should I be worried? The magnet is in my non-dominant pinky, so as long as nothing goes drastically wrong it doesn't matter, but I'd like to know if I just wasted my time.
Again, sorry bout the new thread.