Implanting as a teen

So to start off I am a teen and I am interested in becoming a biohacker/grinder. Now I am probably not going to get an implant until I'm older, but my intrigue with the opportunity I have right now is almost overwhelming me. To get to my main point, if I implanted a magnet at this point in my life what effects would that have?
My current theory is that I would (if implanted properly) gain greater feeling over time as my body would develop around it. The main issue of that is that I would have to be sure the magnet coating will last a long long time because it will be harder to remove. I'm not entirely sure if I want an implant yet but I'm pretty sure I do.
Another issue that I am sure I will encounter is who will implant it? I do trust myself because I have steady hands and dann near perfect hand eye coordination. I also have a really good pain tolerance. But should I trust myself with such a precise procedure. And if I don't implant it, who would because I seriously doubt someone would implant a teen without serious money which I do not have. Anyway I just wanted to see what everyone thinks about implanting as a teen and the repercussions of it.

Comments

• I think getting a magnet or an other bodymod under 18 wouldn't be possible. The bodymod rules are very strict, and I think no one would do it to a person under 18.

Maybe it is possible to get a RFID Chip like the xNT or xEM - and then your parents must sign it.

• From a medical standpoint, there aren't any extra health risks with getting an implanted magnet or w/e as an adolescent. As long as you meet all local regulations on bodymoding (which vary greatly from place to place) I see no reason why you shouldn't.

You should avoid any nootropics or other chemicals, however, as they may have an adverse effect on your development.

• I strongly suggest you talk it over with your parents or a doctor. Personally I wouldn’t cut open anyone under 18 to implant something. Too many liabilities there in my opinion. Make sure the person doing the body mod has all sterile equipment and has a good reputation.

• Yeah. The main issue is liability for the person performing the procedure.