Illegal and unwanted implants

edited June 2017 in Announcements
If you think you have received an implant against your will or without consent, please read the following as it should shed light on what we can and cannot do here.

The implants we employ here at Biohack.me are commercially available and widely published or we make them ourselves. They include small ID chips with a range less than 10cm which means that no one can read them unless they are practically touching us. Another popular implant is a magnet. These are most commonly implanted in the fingertips for the purpose of sensing magnetic fields. Sometimes they are implanted in the tragus so we can discreetly listen to our music or phone calls but this setup also requires an inductive loop to be worn around the neck which requires significant power and has a range of less than 25cm. There are also some cosmetic implants which put lights under the skin.

All of these technologies have been tested, researched, scrutinized, tested again, taken apart, and destroyed by us to know exactly what we are putting into our bodies.

These implants use some cutting edge technology. We have repeatedly found that sending or receiving information from implants this small requires the transmitter to be close enough to touch. Batteries cannot be made small enough to sustain implants for very long, maybe a couple days.

The implantation procedure cannot be done without the cooperation of the person getting the implant. After an implant, there is a noticeable wound and an obvious bulge.

Every implant appears plainly on ordinary X-rays. I’ll post a x-ray picture of my hands below. There are five plainly visible implants. Refresh the page if it doesn’t appear scaled properly.

Researchers at highly-funded universities have been investigating more powerful implants for years but what I have just outlined is the extent of what can be installed without major surgery.

If you believe you have an implant which doesn’t match these criteria please tell a psychiatrist since that is the next logical step and we are people who believe in following logical steps.

If you are still concerned, please answer the following questions.
•    Can your implant be seen on an X-ray?
•    Can another person feel the implant under your skin?
•    Has a medical doctor checked the implant site?
•    Does the implant stop functioning when you are underground, like a subway or a sub-basement?
•    Does the implant use technology that has been explained by educated people?

If the answer to any of these questions is “No,” then the next logical step is finding psychiatric help. If you follow all the steps outlined by a psychiatrist and still have questions then ask us your questions.

If none of this was helpful, please read a similar post by Amal Graafstra who is a long-time expert on implant capabilities.
So You Think You've Been Implanted Against Your Will    by Amal Graafstra

X-Ray photograph of my hands

Comments

• This thread is actually extremely helpful and informative.  Thank you for taking all of the time to lay this out.  I think this should be added as it's own link or section in the wiki with a title that is a combo of this thread's and the article it links to, something like "What To Do If You Feel You Have Been Forcibly Implanted".

This is actually a lot more useful than might be immediately obvious.  I'm sure most people will just use this to show folks who might believe they have some sort of artificial and malevolent implant that, if they do have such a thing, they can be found and taken care of or shown to be false and that everything is going to be fine.  That is awesome, and we need more resources like this but I believe that this can serve as excellent community outreach in general.

The picture of your hands is what makes this so iconic and meaningful.  They are just regular hands with a few unobtrusive little extras in them, all of the implants safe and sound, just chilling with your natural body parts.  It is a very moving image and combined with the casual yet logical tone of your post I really think this helps to show that implants are safe and nothing to be feared.
  • I am so glad this thread is here
    I would like to say that 1 implant is an understatement in my case
    I must have thousands and they reproduce.
    I have done a lot of reserach, thousands of hours
    you may say since I became a dendritic chronoport 
    a word I have proudly prophetically invented in 2007.

Well I am a little different that the other subjects
    of this clandestine operation, as years ago when transhumanism 
    started and I read the Hedonist Imperative, I had even registered then
    asd a member liking the idea people could self create and recreate themselves
    it should be only right someone would tend to their kingdom
    as they please.

I am ambivalent about these objects coming out of my skin
    a wide array of not so mysterious artifacts I have collected samples
    and done a few experiments with, that prove if Nothing else
    that they are neither insects nor parasites although I do believe they contain bits of dna sequence from all domains of life to do what they do.

I have recognised them to be nano rfid tags
    aldritch or Hitachi make, I find them everywhere in the house
    they are not parasites I called the exterminators
    blood tests the contagious disease tem took
    revealed not much if anything.

Other experiments were outright spooky and convinced my outnmost
    scheptical naive but highly educated scientific friends that yes I had become a landing strip.

I have figured out how they work, but do not seem to find a way to stop them from finding me, staying in me, eating my teeth and self replicate Inside my body

Carbon chitin nano tubes and other artifacts
    some very abrasive look like coral when magnified X 45

Anyways I really need help find the on and off switch
    I quit sugar it made them reproduce way faster
    I do not drink alchool it must help too
    no more commercial tooth paste I made my own
    remineralising paste and mouth wash with TSP
    and calcium magnesium in baking soda
    with mint and clove oïl and coconut oïl.

The 2 latter items have become a staple in the house
    and consumed in ridiculous short times.

It would be nice to find the on and off switch, people who are in denial
    and waste energy and time seing their doctors who never were trained
    for this are very ill and some even dying.

I was lucky, I found what I was dealing with on day 3
    of a pseudo tooth abscess, and avoided that run around
    I will be my own guinea pig thank you-

I realise these things are remote controlled, I was viewer
    number 2 when Rice University uploaded their video called Teslaphoresis,
    really not kidding you, I have been tailing very closely the " entity
    tresspassing in my biome, viewer number 1 must have been the one who uploaded it and posted it, I know what is being done
    just can t figure out why some folks and not others are having it
    start replicating in their bodies.

I know of 2 people who died after a root canal, they were Young
    one after 3 days the other a week, and I suspect their Young solid teeth
    when the crown was installed solid, and nano was stuck in the hole, their tooth must have been collecting pressure like a time bomb, and the weakest point in their case was the tip of the root and pop it connects to the brain, like shooting a bullet given enough pressure. my thing also started with an old root canaled tooth, one I had not tolerated well and had to be redone, although the x ray showed Nothing, in fact I did not even know
    he did sa root canal because my insurance did not pay for that even if I begged on my knees. So it was when the wierd condition started the crown of both teeth this guy had worked on popped they were old that saved my brain,
    because I think the asshole was payed for the experiment with some wierd material that still was not approuved in 2015 I found the photos on the patent office website, same shit as what expelled from my gum eventually. Title of the article in the patent office is " the implants of the future " 2015
  • could we have photos?
  • Dendritichronoport also i doubt that anyone in the world and certainitly no-one her or commercially has access to that level of tech.
  • I'd also like to see pictures, especially of the RFID stuff.
    Hitachi's lineup of μ-rfid products should be easy to identify with a magnifying glass or a modest microscope. They do nothing but serving a 128bit ID, and that's pretty closed-ranged too. While there might be a chance someone littered your house/clothing with those tags, they would cause rejection reactions in your body. They aren't nano-scale either. Sub-mm yes, but not nano-scale.

In-vivo self-reproducing nano-implants is beyond today's tech level. Unless you count modification of existing biology such as a virus.
  • But here’s an unlikely but possible scenario. You actually remove an illegal or unwanted implant that was implanted against your will. Would you be within your right to destroy it, or would you be legally obligated to return it to the owner in one piece?

• Why is this thread a conversation?

This discussion has been closed.